New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

www.CanadianAquatics.com Order Anyone?

Started by daworldisblack, March 14, 2011, 12:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daworldisblack

Hey everyone. Due to my recent issue with Camallanus Worms, I am ordering some Levamisole HCL from the guys over at CanadianAquatics. To get shipment over here, they say its going to cost $15 which is just as much as the item I want. I'm a student barely surviving on my meager earnings so I had an idea. Why not get stuff together and split the cost of shipping.

Here is their site : http://www.canadianaquatics.com/equipment/equipment.htm [Thanks Irene!:)]

I need to know as soon as possible if you have something you are interested in. We can arrange payments ( via interac money transfer or cash upon pick up). Lets get this done ASAP. Message me with the product and quantity. Thanks!

*Note*: No livestock requests please. I'm sure that requires a different shipping method.
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Shawn84

Hi,
I would like 1 culture of micro worm and shrimp ball food 50g package. I'll pm you my number to arrange payment.
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

daworldisblack

Quote from: daworldisblack on March 14, 2011, 12:33:17 AM
Hey everyone. Due to my recent issue with Camallanus Worms, I am ordering some Levamisole HCL from the guys over at CanadianAquatics. To get shipment over here, they say its going to cost $15 which is just as much as the item I want. I'm a student barely surviving on my meager earnings so I had an idea. Why not get stuff together and split the cost of shipping.

Here is their site : http://www.canadianaquatics.com/equipment/equipment.htm [Thanks Irene!:)]

I need to know as soon as possible if you have something you are interested in. We can arrange payments ( via interac money transfer or cash upon pick up). Lets get this done ASAP. Message me with the product and quantity. Thanks!

*Note*: No livestock requests please. I'm sure that requires a different shipping method.

I noticed I have gotten some orders that are heavier then others. The shipping I mentioned was only for a bag of Levamisole and some Almond leaves so price of shipping WILL inadvertently go up. I hope you are wary of that when letting me know what you are interested in. I might have to pro-rate shipping costs based on weight. Thanks for understanding. As well, I have been getting quite the number of orders and I don't mind helping more people out but what I am ordering is a little time-sensitive so I hope to place an order ASAP. I will stop taking orders tonight probably. Please message me your contact details ( Name and Number at the very least) and I will get in touch with you to verify that I will be putting your order through and arrange payment.

ottawadiscus

Could you add 4 6" Cactus wood for me.

Thank you,
Loyed
"A man with hobbies never has time to waste" B.P

daworldisblack

Done taking orders. I sent it in and should hear back shortly. Will be in touch with everyone who placed an order. We can then finalize and have the payments made by tomorrow.

PowderPurple

I ordered from them before and not happy because they charged too much on shipping plus they charge me on things that could be giving for free. Bad experience with them.

Saltcreep

Did you not know the shipping charge before you finalized the order? And, what would they be giving away for free?
Just curious.

daworldisblack

Quote from: PowderPurple on March 16, 2011, 09:50:50 PM
I ordered from them before and not happy because they charged too much on shipping plus they charge me on things that could be giving for free. Bad experience with them.

This is the first time I am putting an order through to them. Initially for what I ordered, i was going to have to pay $15 for shipping. I think this is only because there is a minimum for standard parcel shipping(they're shipping from BC). I was informed that I could load up with more items if I wanted to. Of course I knew this was a way to sell more but it also made sense. Hence why I started this group order. I am not complaining now that my shipping cost has come down to only $4. Worth the effort here. I did know the shipping cost prior to finalizing the order and putting the payment through. They also informed me of the ETA and one of the orders included a worm culture so they also informed me that there is no guarantee( i informed the buyer and he was cool with it) so they are realistic about expectations. So far so good. Will update on the rest of the 'experience'.