New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Roger's Reef Food

Started by mmaisonneuve, September 21, 2011, 10:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmaisonneuve

Anyone ever tried Roger's Reef Food. Seems like there is no LFS in the Ottawa Area that carries that one ! Anyone interested please send me a PM we could do a Group Buy. The Complete Blend Plus 7oz bags are 22.99......may get cheaper depending on the number.

There is also a 10$ shipping charge for the frozen package (we can split that between the buyers)
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

Hookup

Can you confirm he will ship to Canada? 

I'm interested for sure but thought there were border issues

lonereefer

Malyon18

Hookup you can get the stuff from Matt at go reef, and I also think Canada reef one of the sponsors carries it
"Friends Don't Let Friends Go Plastic Reef"

mmaisonneuve

Tried with matt at go reef today :( bag got home unfrozen and warm :( X 2 Not good. But when we buy many bags it will remain frozen. I dont need 12 pack but 2-3 so couple buyer's we split the shipping and were in business )
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

Malyon18

If I am not mistaking you can probably pick it up at Canada Reef, pretty sure he is located in Gatineau, saves you on the shipping and supports one of the sponsors
"Friends Don't Let Friends Go Plastic Reef"

NjOyRiD

its 1$ more expansive and we dont pay shipping at goreef, you know that! lol
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

mmaisonneuve

Good Point I've actually contacted Alex and yes we can pic it up on site :) Now let see is pricing go down a little :)

mmaisonneuve

Good News seems like Ray will be soon carrying this product. Seems like no need to do a Group Order.

Thanks to everyone for their interest

mmaisonneuve

Ray now has some of this food !!! Will be picking some up tonight !!! Hurry your fish will trive !!!

And did any one ever tried Nutramar Ova ?

CRAZY !!!!!!! Feed this to your fish and you will not belive ! With these little egg I've seen stuff in my tank that I never suspected was there....not to mention the one that I tought were dead !

Another product that we need to get in Ottawa.

HomerJ

I have tried Nutramar Ova too, and yes, like others have put it, it's like crack for fish!

I'd love to be able to get it here in Ottawa

NjOyRiD

Quote from: HomerJ on October 03, 2011, 04:27:31 PM
I have tried Nutramar Ova too, and yes, like others have put it, it's like crack for fish!

I'd love to be able to get it here in Ottawa

pat, martin va tarranger ca
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO