New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

ARoC might be a coming BaCk

Started by aroc, November 22, 2011, 10:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aroc

Hey everyone, dunno how many of you remember me.  but after years of being out of the hobby entirely I am starting to get the itch again.. considering getting back into it a little bit

washefuzzy

Nerine

Welcome back!
You're just in time for our next meeting (November) and our dinner! (December)
Hope to see you there!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Brine

Quote from: aroc on November 22, 2011, 10:57:09 AM
considering getting back into it a little bit
That made me laugh....if you are anything like me a little bit of aquarium is like a little bit pregnant I got rid of all my stuff last June to take a cross country bicycle ride and even though I only have a five gallon tank right now I read this forum ten times a day and am endlessly searching for equipment I cant even afford right now. Soon enough I will have a bunch of tanks again.

aroc

Well Money and space is my problem, 4 kids, wife, roommate and a cat + no money will make it difficult to let things get out of control.. my bro is trying to get rid of his 32 dual light tank tho so I might buy them from him for cheap and start my first planted community..tho I really want to do a nice tropheus tank, way too pricy for me right now tho