New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Nutramar Ova - 100g

Started by mmaisonneuve, December 23, 2011, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmaisonneuve

I'll be ordering some Nutramar Ova next week. Anyone interested in joining please let me know this way we can split the shipping cost.

Nutramar Ova - 100g  

Nutramar Ova is made from 100% natural frozen prawn eggs. These eggs are highly nutritious and an ideal size (1/16" diameter) for feeding small to medium-sized fishes, corals, and other invertebrates. Nutramar Ova elicits almost immediate feeding responses from many soft and stony corals and finicky fishes. This food is ideal for Mandarins and other dragonets, seahorses and pipefishes, small gobies and blennies, anthias, and many more. Nutramar Ova is highly concentrated with protein and HUFAs. This product is very useful for those who are rearing nearly any species of fish through the larval and post-larval stages.

Nutramar Ova is dense with prawn eggs, as little water is used in packaging. A little goes a long way towards feeding the inhabitants of your aquarium.

Ingredients: Whole prawn eggs, water (frozen).

Minimum protein: 31%

If you are interested let me know no later than Sunday night. I'm putting the order in Monday and those dont last very long atthe supplier place.

90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits