New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Nuclear Grade COLOR CHANGING DI Resin 1.5 gallons (7.5pounds) 60$

Started by mmaisonneuve, January 16, 2012, 08:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmaisonneuve

Folks I'm planning a quick try to NY on the way back I'll be brigging back some DI Resin. Now if anyone would like to get some now is the time to speak up. Here is the deal !!!

For 60$ you will get 7.5 pound of Nuclear Grade COLOR CHANGING DI Resin 1.5 gallons

uick Overview
DI Resin is necessary to reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) to zero and is the last stage of an RO/DI unit. It is unnecessary to use the expensive proprietary DI cartridges that other RO manufacturers sell. Simply buy a refillable DI cartridge if you don't have one already and fill with DI resin. You'll save money and get the same results.

Color Changing DI Resin 1.5 Gal
•Fills 6 standard 10" refillable cartridge
•Changes color when exhausted
•Vacuum packed in foil lined 4mm Mylar bags to preserve quality (see below for more info)
•2 year shelf life (unopened)

DI resin begins depleting when exposed to air. To avoid this we package all of our DI resin in foil lined 4mm Mylar bags AND vacuum seal it so no air is left in the package to deplete the resin while its waiting to be used. Our resin can remain packaged this way for 2 years without losing its capacity. Our bulk DI bags are perfect for reefers who process a lot of water or otherwise go through resin quickly. The bags are resalable via a featured zip-loc.

That is 60$ Canadian Dollars Tx include and shipping Include. You will only have to come and pick it up in Aylmer (very close to Champlain Bridge)
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

mmaisonneuve

Until now I will be getting 3 bags....Anyone else interested now is the time !!! I'll be putting that order in on Friday.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

mmaisonneuve

Last chance guys ! this is 8$ a pound !!! 1/2 price from the regular selling price !!! and it brand new, not recycle stuff.

TODAY is the LAST DAY

mmaisonneuve

K i'm putting a bug for you

Please send me direct email so we can communicate directly

mmaisonneuve

K guys the Order is in. It will ship Tomorrow and I will be picking up everything Friday the 27th. So by Friday Evening I'll have all the stuff.....

Thank