New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

High capacity GFO

Started by chin_lee, February 11, 2012, 12:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chin_lee

Hello all
I originally game onto this board looking at the post on DI resin and was looking for more info. I'm more of a regular on canreef.com since I live on the west coast.
I'm just extending the invitation to OVA members on the group buy I'm setting up for hc-gfo at $16 per pound. The thread on canreef can be found here:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=82909

I hope I am not violating any forum rules by doing this and if I am, please remove or amend as required and accept my apology in advance.

Obviously if OVA members participate on this group buy I will have to ship it out to you therefore I suggest arranging one or two people as designated  shipping points to split the shipping cost. Another alternative is greyhound station to station which is very economical although may take a little longer.

If you check my history on canreef, I have a good reputation on the board and have organized numerous group buys in the past including gfo in 2008. I've already generated interest for a seventy pound drum and the list is currently expending for the second drum.

I welcome anybody to participate and take advantage of this group buy at great price.