New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Here we are - a new OVAS season

Started by charlie, September 03, 2012, 07:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Hello fellow aquatic hobbyist, I would first like to extend my gratitude to the Exec.. That served last year thank you all for your time & efforts to the club, to the new Exec. I say welcome & thanks for stepping up, giving up valuable time from your family , work & social life is a great sacrifice, all for the cause of keeping a hobby club functioning & maintaining it`s proud heritage , one that started since 1954 .
To our members, we look forward to your continued membership support, the club`s only revenue streams are as follows - membership, a annual giant auction & sponsors.
The new Exec. Have some exciting plans for this season & these can only bare fruit with your participation, so come on out & enjoy "your club".
We are always receptive to constructive criticism but keep in mind due to time constraints & other issues we can`t implement everything but rest assured it will be noted & appreciated.  So let`s all work together & enjoy our chosen hobby with the club "OVAS".
Errol AKA Charlie
President
2012-2013