New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership Question

Started by RickGervs, November 20, 2012, 07:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickGervs

So I bought my membership a couple weeks ago and I have my PayPal receipt. I didn't receive my card yet and I can't add anything in the classified section.

Is this normal?

charlie

Hi Rickgervis , sorry for the inconvience, can you please PM the membership Chair with your details & i`m sure he will work towards resolving the issue.
Membership chair is bitterman.
Regards

bitterman

Rick,

You need to fill out the membership form that was sent to you (same e-mail used for the paypal purchase). Until this is completed, we don't have all the information to link peoples names to there online accounts. We also need this to ensure the correct mailing address for cards.

If you get this done today I will be able to address the envelope and send your card out tonight.

There are currently 4 people in this state that have not completed the form so I do not know witch one is yours.

Regards,
  Bruce

RickGervs

I don't recall doing this the at my first subscription.. Oh well, I'll fill this one!  :P

Thanks for the help!

bitterman

Quote from: RickGervs on November 20, 2012, 08:24:57 AM
I don't recall doing this the at my first subscription.. Oh well, I'll fill this one!  :P

Thanks for the help!

We have changed things a bit as it was a paper membership forum till this year and very hard to fill out online. Now it is all online to save paper and make things easier to track. We also added information to track club interests to help drive were the club goes.

I have sent everyone a reminder quoting the old e-mail that was sent. If it is done when I get home I will change the status and also send the card. The card is already done, just did not know who to associate it with or a confirmed address.

Regards,
   Bruce

FocusFin

Submitted mine too- on line.

Thank Bruce
110g saltwater/reef

I was walking down the street and a man was hammering on a roof top and he called me a Paranoid Little Weirdo. . . in morse code.

bitterman

Quote from: FocusFin on November 20, 2012, 11:42:12 AM
Submitted mine too- on line.

Thank Bruce

Got it thanks also upgraded accounts.

Regards,
   Bruce

NjOyRiD

Eric, ca veut dire tu tenvient ake nous autre au meeting hein :)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO