New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Brendan's 20L Shrimp Tank!

Started by bettabreeder, May 08, 2013, 06:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bettabreeder

Wow! I can't believe that it has been nearly 4 years but I am glad to say that after shutting the tank down for 2 years I have it back up and running. I need my CO2 tank recertified and refilled, does anyone have a suggestion on where I should go? I was considering starting a new thread for this but honestly it is crazy to see where the tank has come from to where it is today. I am excited to see what it will develop into now.

drukus

The tank looks even better than before. I like it a lot.

Where did you get the Celestial Danios? Their colours are quite vibrant.

bettabreeder

I picked up 3 of them from a member here and then grabbed an additional 12 from Critter Jungle. Hoping to turn this into a breeding project potentially.

Kalemh

Tank looks great. Cant wait to see it grow in some familiar looking plants (;

bettabreeder

Thanks guys! I'm excited to see how your plants grow out Kalemh! As you can see I didn't waste any of them and packed the tank. Would love to get the CO2 system up and running sooner than later though.

daworldisblack

Quote from: bettabreeder on January 16, 2019, 11:39:25 PM
Thanks guys! I'm excited to see how your plants grow out Kalemh! As you can see I didn't waste any of them and packed the tank. Would love to get the CO2 system up and running sooner than later though.

I haven't had a chance to refill my tank as well in a while but the 2 places I considered the last times were Pyromatek in Gatineau and Davidsons downtown. They only open during regular work hours and not on weekends which is a bit of a PITA. I need to get mine done soon too lol.
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

lucius

Yeah it's too bad they can't stay open late on one night for those of us that work 9 to 5 as well or maybe a Saturday morning.  Davidson charges a bit more but Pyromatek is further away assuming you live in Ottawa.