New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

La S.A.M. auction April 28 2013

Started by limed, March 27, 2013, 02:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylros

I got an Anubia nana plant, some flame moss, and a jar of 4 yellow bushy nose of various sizes. It's funny I thought these were different than the one I had because they had a hint of orange on them, plus the scientific name sounded snazy...well it turns out that the orange hue was made by the jar's red cover!

This auction was a fast one! and very scientific so if you didn't know your name right off the bat and didn't get a chance to see the items before hand, it was really tricky...especially for some plants as some weren't even named.

I was told by someone who came to Aquamania that we had the best plants around and the biggest bunches! You got a lot for your money! I was so proud! lol

exv152

Quote from: wolfiewill on April 30, 2013, 11:03:22 AM...My problem is I think too much sometimes (don't tell my wife I said that, eh).

Thinking too much is not a problem in this hobby, I find the opposite has landed me in hot water too many times over the years - being impulsive that is.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

limmer

That is why you should check out the items on the table before hand.
There was lots of time for viewing.
We had enough OVAS club expertise at the auction that could identify the plants and other stuff.