New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

new to ovas

Started by fishy friend, November 17, 2014, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishy friend

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. I currently have 4 freshwater aquariums and one saltwater tank. The first freshwater tank I call Guppytown, as it is home to our guppies. There are also 3 oto cats and a mating pair of albino plecos and their babies. The tank size is 29 gallons.  The second tank is 15 gallons and is home to some neon tetras, batman platties, golden apple snails a betta fish and three of the baby plecos. The next tank houses the cherry shrimps and is 7.5 gallons. And the last freshwater tank is about 2.5 gallons and is home to another betta fish.
The saltwater tank is home to two clownfish, one is orange and the other is black and they are best friends. There are also two eel gobies, newest tank mates just added yesterday. A peppermint shrimp, and a paired tiger pistol shrimp and his buddy the watchman goby. There is also a blue starfish, and several snails and hermit crabs.

Thank you and have a great day

sas

Hi and welcome to the OVAS Forum portion of the club :).

SlyAngel

Hello,
welcome to the forum, lots of experience people on this forum if you need advice.!  :)

I share two angel fish tanks - both of which my hubby takes care of! What's not to like?

exv152

Welcome to OVAS and feel free to post some tank pics.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

ajm1961

Welcome to the forum!
Look forward to your questions, posts and pictures!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

fishy friend

Thank you very much for the warm welcomes. I will post pictures of the aquariums as soon as I am at a computer, cant get them load using my phone or tablet.

101DalmatianMollies

Welcome! Looking forward to pics! :)