New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Made in Ottawa - March 26

Started by Gilbotron, March 19, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbotron

Got an aquarium you're proud of? An interesting aquarium related gadget? Epic fishroom? Keeping some interesting species? 

How about sharing your experiences with the club?

At OVAS we strive to promote the aquarium hobby in the community and also learn as much as we can.  What better way than having members show off their cool stuff! 
At our next meeting (Monday, March 26th), and future meetings, we will be reserving some time for members to showcase any interesting aquarium hobby related information, discoveries or experiences!  Anything goes - if its something you are proud of, chances are others will get value from your experience!

If you would like to present something to the group, please post here or PM me a brief title so I can schedule things appropriately. Plan for a 5(ish) minute presentation, preferably with pictures that we can project (feel free to PowerPoint it up!).  Either bring material on a thumb drive or send it to me in advance to put on the laptop.
Note1: If you have something you would like to share but aren't comfortable speaking in large groups, you can send me notes and pictures and I can share it on your behalf.
Note2: If you have something much bigger you would like to share, but 5 mins won't cut it, please PM me and I would be more than happy to find a speaking spot for you at one of our future meetings!