New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Garage Sale 2023

Started by Jody, August 18, 2023, 03:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hi all,

I hope you are all getting excited for this year's season.

Our season opener garage sale is schedule for September 9th at the J.A. Dulude arena.

Set up will be from 9:00 am to 9:30 am
The garage sale will be open from 9:30 - 12:30
Clean up from 12:30 to 1.

Everyone is welcome.
For up to date members, if you want a table, reply to this thread.
For non-members the cost of the table is $10.

You will be able to renew your memberships there, and we will have a raffle for a couple of different prizes.

Please note, that you are responsible for the set up, and clean up of your table, and no items can be left at the room. It will be up to the individual to dispose of stuff they don't want to take home.

Thanks
Jody

Jody

I am going to need 1 table for myself, which can also have the raffle on it.
I figure one table in the entry hall for just club information, as well as something with the dates for the meeting on it.

Who else needs tables?

Dxpert

Darn, I'm sorry to miss this one! I'll be out of town.

lucius

Five tables for jetstream, limmer, limed, fischkopp and me please.

charlie

charlie

Book your tables guys, we are one week away.

bergenm

Michael

Kalemh

rivermuse

If Im able to bring something, I do not need an entire table, I just might have couple of items. either way I look forward to it

alacroix

I will need 1(one) table.  Only 6-7 items.

Aquaviewer

Thanks for organizing.   I would like a table.

Chris   
Rainbows, plecos, corydoras, killifish, Apistogramma

Stephanie87

Hi there, I was wondering if it not to late to still request a table for the garage sale? I'm not a member yet
Steph

halcyondaysofillusion

I will need one table. Apologies for the late notice and thank you for helping make this happen.

Jody

No problem, there is still lots of time to book tables.
Depending the the final number we need, I may just do a few split tables for those having just a couple of items

Jody

bergenm

Can I please reserve a second table.

Thanks.
Michael

101DalmatianMollies

Howdy! I hope I'm not too terribly late, but I'd like a table as well please. Non-member so I'll have my $10 in hand! :)

Thanks!

charlie

Some tables still available   just show up early and we will accommodate you  see you guys  there.

halcyondaysofillusion

Many thanks for an excellent event :)

Alfred B.

I was at the garage today and picked up a few things. It was a pleasure meeting you Jody. Hopefully next year I'll be able to have some stuff to sell.

Jody

Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting the club.

It was a great success, and hopefully everyone sold a lot or was able to get some great deals.

Jody