New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hagen - C02 Natural Plant System

Started by Aiglos, January 17, 2006, 07:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiglos

Hello everyone.

I'd like to take the time to let you all know about my recent dealings with Hagen and there CO2 System.  

I had setup a planted tank a few months ago and was having trouble with hair algea and my plants were really not growing very well at all.  

I went to BA Kanata and purchesed the Natural Plant system for ~ 40$.  Having driven home and relized that it was missing one of the suction cups that was required to hold the bubble counter in place.  I setup the bubble counter and system up nonetheless and it still worked but I could not get the bubble couter to stay 90 degrees strait up and down and co2 bubles kept on piling up next to each other and not going all the way up the bubble counter. I kept having to adjust the bubble counter.  

I emailed the customer service that was on the box and this was the responce I received.  

------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr.  Michael Grosbeck,
Please provide us with your mailing address and we will mail to you the suction cup.  We trust that this is satisfactory.

Sincerely,
--
Nathalie Bourassa
Représentante des consommateurs
Consumer Representative
Rolf C. Hagen Inc.

Customer Service wrote:

-------- Original Message --------  
Subject:  Warranty registration from Mr. Michael Grosbeck, ID: 50364, CE WEB
Date:  Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:12:00 -0500 (EST)
To:  

I drove to Kanata from Petawawa Ontario because I heard this was a good CO2 System, I am
sure it is however It was missing 1 suction cup which I noticed when I got home,  How can
I get this suction cup ?  The Bubble counter does not sit even in my tank with only 2
suction cups and no other suction cup that I own will fit on the bubble counter.  I can
be reached via mail/email/phone.

thank you very much

--------------------------------------------------

Today I received a package in the mail with not 1 but 4 suction cups and 2 packages of "Plant Gro Co2 Activator-Stabilizer Refill 3Pk."

(http://www.bigalsonline.ca/catalog/product.xml?product_id=19235;category_id=2873;pcid1=3349;pcid2=)

I am very impressed with Hagen and will not hesitate to purchese items from them in the future since I know that they stick by there products and want to make / keep there customers happy.  

Currently my plants are doing great, my Co2 unit has made a remarkable difference to my tank and 3 weeks from my last refil the co2 is still coming out around 1 bubble every 15 seconds.  So not only do I recommend this unit but this company aswell.  

Thanks for listening.