New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Sometimes it pays off!!!!

Started by zippity, December 17, 2006, 11:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippity

Well as I scrambled around this weekend with my tanks, I have found more than 3 auratus fry but now only 3 cuz Dad auratus had some snacks, and also 2 demasoni fry that I didnt even know any were holding. Momma gigas spit out at least 5 fry that I could find, and Momma yellow lab is still holding.

For a guy that didnt care too much about breeding and not even any knowledge towards it, good thing mother nature knows and now I am excited to watch them grow, so soon I will have some of these guys for sale.

Now I know how some of you guys feel with all the little babies, wonderful feeling.

Cheerios!!!!

Terry

sas

That IS great news :)Now you're a daddy ::)Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D ;DGotta love fry :)

zippity

yea it was awesome until i moved some rocks around and found another fry but then so did the Dad auratus and even tho it was fun watching him chase the baby and swallow him fast and full. Again all part of mother nature at her finest. Got my hands full now with 4 females having her babies so close to each other.