New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Opinions needed.

Started by DARKPHREAK, February 26, 2004, 10:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DARKPHREAK

After some suggestions and alot of thought I converted my 29g to a chichlid tank. Now keep in mind that this is new to me and Im still learning on keeping these types. I purchased 5 pseudotropheus demasoni from PDP at SuperPet, to which I'd like to thank him alot. I would just like to ask everyone who keep chichlids if this setup is ok for these fish. I plan on adding more rocks to the tank once the snow melts but am wondering if what I have now will do. Any other suggestions concerning food, water temp, pH... anything you can think of that will help me keep these fish happy.

Thanks
James

ambushman2j

your plants are likely going to be devoured..and just watch the aggression..if things are getting picked on too much you need more rocks now.

PDP

PDP

after second look at that picture i realized i have the exact same stump as you somwhere in my fish box of stuff i don't use

DARKPHREAK

Yup Ive got a few of them around, their cheap and look somewhat good, least to me.