New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Enter Now! May 2010 OVAS POTM Contest

Started by fischkopp, May 20, 2010, 07:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischkopp

Who can participate?
Everyone is welcome to participate!

Which photos can be entered?
Photos must be your own, and must be aquarium related. Photo Quality matters, but the interest of the photo should come first.

Can I enter several photos?
You can make a single entry only. Enter your best picture! Photos may not be changed for another. This contest is held monthly; if you have other pictures you want to enter do it in the next month.

Until when do I have to submit my photo and when does the contest end?
This is a monthly contest. Entries will be accepted until May 31th. Voting will follow, and the winner will be announced at the end of the month. During voting, photos will be voted on by forum members. Everyone will have one vote (but cannot vote for themselves).

What is the preferred format?
Photos preferably will be 1024x768 pixels in size. If you chose to attach a picture remember that the file size must be below 2MB, preferably smaller. OVAS may resize pictures that exceed the preferred dimension.

How can I enter my picture?
To enter, simply post in this thread with your photo attached. You can upload them using "Reply > Additional Options > Attach". Alternatively, you can host your picture on another website and insert an image link.

Usage agreement
By entering a photo into the contest, you agree to grant OVAS specific usage rights to the photo (for possible inclusion in future photo galleries, newsletters, or promotional material). You are NOT granting ownership rights, just usage rights. You may watermark your photo with copyright information if you wish.

Other conditions
The photo must NOT have been previously entered in an OVAS photo contest.

Good luck to all entrants this month!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

JD

Vinnie the Sohal Tang coming up for a nibble of nori.

White Lightning

Mike Holmes

[attachment deleted by admin]

jetstream

My Japan flag pattern Red Crystal shrimps! It's a bit out of focus.

Next month I'll try take pictures of my plecos in emersed form! ;)

ordi260

[li]
33 gallons - FW Community tank [/li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
30 gallons terrarium - Crested gecko[/li]
[/list]

dan2x38

Solar Fairy Wrasse His Nickname is Lucky - he recovered after jumping from the tank.

Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

ajm1961

Here they are, my prized Pseudotropheus Acei couple, who have spawned regularly for the past 8 months. They are also featured in my profile, as you can see...
Hope you like the picture as much as I do.
Cheers!
:)

SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

FocusFin

110g saltwater/reef

I was walking down the street and a man was hammering on a roof top and he called me a Paranoid Little Weirdo. . . in morse code.