New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

30 Gallon tank

Started by Thunda, April 05, 2011, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunda

Well, We finally upgraded our lighting system. We just went with the T5 for now. If we keep everything alive in the next 7 or 8 moths, we will be upgrading to a larger tank & invest in the LED lights. Last week, we picked up 2 Feather dusters (1 green & 1 white with brown streaks in it). today we picked up 3 types of Coral.  We have red mushrooms & some zoos. the third one looks like it aught to be a sea enemie (not sure of the spelling?), but it's not. Going to try to add pictures here for you all to look at (it's not much compared to most, if not all of you, but we are happy with what we have so far. Work in progress after all!

Darth

as long as it looks good to you thats all that matters

Thunda

Here is our tank so far.

Malyon18

I think the name your looking for for your third coral is a frogspawn :) looking good
"Friends Don't Let Friends Go Plastic Reef"

JetJumper

Cool :)  Got any fish in there?  Blenny / Royal Gramma / Firefish would look neat in there!
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Thunda

LOL@ Jet

I just posted in another section asking advise for fish to put in our 30 gallon tank  :D

We have a 3 bar Damsel, & we have been told that they can be aggressive. so we might have to get rid of it. but we will play the wait & see game.

right now my wish list is to have 2 clowns. Todd doesn't really care what fish we have, as long as they won't outgrow our tank quickly (yes, we are planning on upgrading in about 7 or 8 month's time)

Frogspawn eh? Thanks!

Thunda

Mushroom with some crabs

Thunda

Thunda

Thunda