New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My Red Sea Max 130 pictures

Started by mchotdog, January 10, 2012, 04:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchotdog

got this system used to save some money. the former owner changed the lights to all white with no blue.
this is what it first looked like when i added the corals and fish.

mchotdog

then i started to add more corals this is what it looked like in 1 week

mchotdog

after a trip back from toronto this is what the tank looked like. everything is doing well expect that copperband butterfly. it died 6 days after i got it.
i will upgrade to led soon so ill have blue in the tank and some of the corals color will pop out more.

mmaisonneuve

Nice Tank grats budy.

For the CBB it's often the case, after the initial catch they will refuse to eat. Personally I had to get 3 before one survived....the last was already eating frozen food when I got it. I've had to pay a little more for one at MarineScape but at least it survived. My advice....if it eats at the store your chances are way better.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits