New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Diablo III

Started by Hookup, May 14, 2012, 04:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

I wants the ponies... we'll have to try to connect.

@Shawn84... yeah, farming is birds.... "farm gold" go to AH, get the guaranteed drop.

dakrazyone

RMAH is Officially LIVE!!!! WOOO 10 more slots in auction house lol.

Cheebs

Quote from: Hookup on June 12, 2012, 01:02:11 PM
I wants the ponies... we'll have to try to connect.

@Shawn84... yeah, farming is birds.... "farm gold" go to AH, get the guaranteed drop.

Here is a post addressing the reliance on the AH and other interesting fixes they are working on :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208/

Shawn84

Waiting to win some of the item on AH so I can go at it again. Can't get past those damn Molten Vamp elite. :(
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

Jeff1192

Couldn't hold out any longer. Picked up the game. Playing as much as I can before the moving date. I'm not bringing my desktop to our temporary townhome so I won't be able to play again until the fall.....that's gonna be brutal!

My battletag is   Jeff1192#1795
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Greatwhite

I had been playing on my laptop, which gets mighty warm playing games - and thought the graphics were nice... Then I switched to my desktop since the office was cleaned and usable - and on my 26" monitor with graphics quality JACKED UP -- oh my!!!!  And I'm not burning my wrist anymore... :)

Now I look forward to everyone going to bed so I can have my "me time" in the office playing Diablo...

Jeff1192

I'm getting my final fix in until November when we move to our final house. Due to logistics I'm not bringing my desktop to the townhome we're renting for 4 months. I knew I shouldn't have started playing before the fal.Its way too addictive. I'm mostly playing with a monk and I'm up to level 26. Its a pretty sweet game. But I'm going to miss it. Haha.

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Hookup

level 50 barb... woot... having fun still... and about 25% of the way thru act 4 nightmare...

Shawn84

Slowly waiting to win AH stuff..  Real $$ AH have some crazy pricing on stuff...
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

Hookup

Quote from: Shawn84 on June 18, 2012, 09:25:34 PM
Slowly waiting to win AH stuff..  Real $$ AH have some crazy pricing on stuff...

No kidding!   $250 items!   Though you can make your own $$ by selling items..  So if I sold $250 worth of stuff I'd buy a $250 item...  You can't, to my knowledge, get blizzard to send you a cheque anyhow...

Anyone know how to buy gold on the RMAH?  I can never seem to see it for sale.

Jeff1192

The new patch screwed up my characters....they no longer gain experience. Their experience bars are blank and when I hover the cursor over it I see the proper level but then it shows for example 6231/0 as the experience I need to gain for the next level. If I start a new character they work fine. Sent in a support ticket...hopefully this gets fixed!

- George Orwell

bt

Supposedly changing your password will fix that.

Supposedly changing your password will make the health globe disappear as well, though.

Jeff1192

All good...received an email from Blizzard tonight. Password change fixed it up.

Phew.

- George Orwell

Hookup

Finished Nightmare last night...  Hell is at least 3x as hard...  I walked thru NM act 4...  Been dying in Hell act 1.  Might go grind experience in act 3 and 4 of nm to level up a bit before doing the AH crawl for better gear...  Level 52 and growing....  :)

And any similar leveled folks, I'm always LFG to grind XP...  Hit me up.

morrom

Been playing D3 as well, got a level 60 monk trying out inferno, its crazy hard... You die in the blink of an eye, and my toon was able to walk through hell NP at all. I havent even gotten to act 2 yet and apparently the difficulty curve for that makes act 1 look easy.
And with the new repair prices I loose money lol, might have to go back to act 3/4 in hell and farm, and hope something good drops now that higher level items have a chance to drop in those acts.

holachicka

ok, just read this thread over and I thought I was doing great with Barb level 17 and DH level 8 on normal LOL....you guys are awesome! The graphics are amazing...nothing compared to DII... I like the AH but am sceptical on trying the real money AH ... I have had great success selling in AH... I cant wait to go home and play!!

Jeff1192

Well we finished moving into our temporary home while we wait for our house to be finished. Due to space issues I didn't bring my desktop here. I miss Diablo already. Going to be a long 4 months being unable to get my fix.  >:(

- George Orwell

Hookup

A) that sucks Jeff
B) ding'ed level 60 in act 3 hell ... into act 4 but cottage weekend... so not for a while...

looking forward to seeing inferno... got 600k gold saved up.. and +120 gold find gear on with the intent of farming gold for better gear right off the bat if Inferno Act 1 is too hard...

Might use the 1m gold to get into MF gear actually... as that seems more profitable now that the gold-farming is nerfed as of 1.0.3

Hookup

Jumped into inferno...  Cool...  Hard...   Had to get some new hear from the AH...  Have a base of 221 resist gear, 60k health and 10k dps.   And act 1elites are going down... Not easily, but still going down..

10-30k gold repair bills however are un impressive ...

Trying to complete act 1 solo... Just to see if I can...   

What bosses are affected by NV stacks?   Was trucking around with 5 for a while... Nothing to drop them on

morrom

@ Hookup:   The nef buff effects all elite/champ packs plus bosses, a five stack will guarantee a rare drop. You don't so much use them as they are active for 30 mins, they boost your GF and MF and will refresh ever time you kill a elite/champ pack. Basically they just give you a better chance of getting more loot.

Currently I am farming Act 1 inferno but its slow going I have found some nice things, but nothing that is really an upgrade for me. Just hoping to get a drop that is really worth something sell it and use the proceeds to get some nice upgrades.

In game I am morrom#1600 if any one wants to group up just add me.