New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Twitter

Started by Big Als, October 10, 2014, 10:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Als

Hey Everyone,

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter
@bigalsinnes
@bigalskanata

We put up our new arrivals, upcoming shipments as well as our daily Catch of the Day specials.

What kind of deals did you miss this week by not following us?
White clouds and balloon mollies 2 for 1, Met. barlowi chidunga 8.99 ea (regular 14.99 ea),
All marine fish 25% off

Check us out!

Jody

charlie

How much more work is it to post the same information in your forum here?
Just wondering

ftan

75g  congo tertas
        columbian tetras
        torpedo barbs
        tinfoil barbs

10g planted
pair of killifish

wolfiewill

"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

exv152

I don't tweet/twitter either.
;D
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

lucius

If you go http://www.bigalscanada.com/, their twitter feeds are shown on the right side.

guck

I don't tweet and I don't facebook either.  In fact I completely blocked facebook from my computer.

Philnashbass

I'm not on twitter anymore either. I do however, get the weekly emails from BA's-where I can check out the specials.
50 gal. CADLights cube with 15 gal. CADlights sump:
CADLights PLS 100 skimmer
AI Vega LED with controller
Ocellaris pair in LTA, Sml. Hippo Tang,  Powder Brown Tang, Favia, Gorgonia, Frog Spawn, Rhodactis, Sun Coral, Open Brain, Colt Coral, Plate Coral

220 gal. with 80 gal. sump:
Vortex IN 280 skimmer
8 Bulb Teklight T5's, Reefbrite actinic
Pair Gold Bar Maroon Clowns (extra lrg. female), Hippo Tang, Lrg. Pink Tail Trigger, Blue Face Angel,  Kole Tang, Humu Humu Trigger,  2 Yellow Tangs...3 RBTA's, Hammer Coral, Torch Coral, Frog Spawn, Leather Coral

charlie

Quote from: Philnashbass on October 14, 2014, 09:17:36 PM
I'm not on twitter anymore either. I do however, get the weekly emails from BA's-where I can check out the specials.

Weekly emails does not give the following
QuoteWe put up our new arrivals, upcoming shipments as well as our daily Catch of the Day specials.

ftan

Looks like only 5 ovas users that don't Tweet
75g  congo tertas
        columbian tetras
        torpedo barbs
        tinfoil barbs

10g planted
pair of killifish

Richard

missavgp

Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

101DalmatianMollies

Thanks for sharing! I like to be in the know for what your specials are!

Mike L

Holly

robt18

Everyone stop counting. Post relevant content only, anything further will be reported as spam.

Mike L

Thanks for the input. I'm guessing that Big Al's has not been on OVAS since posting given that there has been no reply. I do think the point is being well made with the counting. Jody if it's not to much to ask post your specials like the rest of the local stores do.
Regards Mike 

ftan

I guess they don't need the business
75g  congo tertas
        columbian tetras
        torpedo barbs
        tinfoil barbs

10g planted
pair of killifish

Big Als

Hi All,

We understand that not everyone does twitter, but for now all our Catch of the Day specials are being posted only there and in the stores.
  Lots of specials on this week for Halloween week.

Sorry for the slow reply on the thread, normally I receive notices that someone commented, and never saw anything come through..

For those not on twitter you can check it out www.bigalscanada.com page and check out the twitter feed there, as well as don't forget to sign up for the weekly specials and Fish E Sales.

Thanks again!
Jody