New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Re-opening soon?

Started by ajm1961, May 16, 2020, 07:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Ontario is supposed to allow businesses with an outside entrance to open. Is Big Als planning to reopen to the public? And if so what changes can we expect? Restrictions on number of people, masks, etc.?
Just curious. Starting to miss browsing your tanks for my next find!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

lucius

I received this yesterday as part of the email blast.  :)

In accordance with governmental decisions, Big Al's will be reopening our locations to in-store shopping beginning on Tuesday May 19, 2020. As we do our best to return to a regular shopping experience, our store hours will now be open between 11am – 6pm, this week and we will be taking strict precautions to ensure appropriate social distancing practices are maintained to protect both our employees and customers. We will continue to offer curbside pickup for those customers that feel more comfortable with additional space. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Keep On Tankin'!

Sincerely,

The Big Al's Team

Jody

Keep in mind when you come to browse, that we are limiting customers in the store, so people may be waiting for you to finish up. Do a quick browse :)
Jody

ajm1961

To minimize browsing, it would be helpful to view an online list of fish, plants and prices. For several weeks now all I see in the online specials listings  are reptiles.

Anyways glad to see your doors opening again!
All the best to you and your staff!
:)
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

jimjoeb

Yes, would value a list of what you have and what your plan is going forward to bring in new shipments of fish.