New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

How do I join ovas ?

Started by yoshi, May 27, 2003, 07:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshi

Can someone help me. I want to do but I don't know do I talk to. I mean this webpage info but no answer.

Can someone help me please

:D

Marc

Hi Yoshi,

The best way to join is to attend a meeting.  We are just starting the summer break so the next club meeting is not until September 22nd.  You can find more information about the next meeting on the OVAS homepage in the right-hand column.

If you don't want to wait that long we will soon be introducing a way to join by mail.  The instructions will be posted on the "About OVAS" page by the end of the weekend (June 1, 2003).

As noted on the "Contact OVAS" page you can get more information about OVAS by emailing   For questions or problems with the website you can email

Marc
OVAS Webmaster and Auction Chairman

dpatte

Its worth mentioning that you don't have to be a card-carrying paidup member of OVAS in order to be a member of this website. We really welcome people to join the website and participate whether you decide to join the main club or not.

OVAS, the main club, holds monthly meetings in Ottawa - and if you want to see what its all about - please come down to a meeting as a guest some time.

Then you can decide if you want to be a card-carrying member. Membership has a few advantages, but one of the best is that you get a 15% discount at Ottawas Best fish stores! Join the club before you buy you next filter or tank!

Marc

Hi Yoshi,

It turns out that Ron was out of town and he just got back.  He did receive an application from Lena.  If that's you your membership will be mailed to you shortly.

Marc

yoshi

Yes that's my wifes :) That's great to hear. Now we can go and buy our tank and stuff soon

thanks alot marc

yoshi

Hey Marc .. Curious on the status .. it's been a week already and nothing .. has Ron forgotten ?

Marc

Keep an eye on your mailbox.  It should be there soon.

Keep in mind that the club is not active in the months of June, July and August so it takes longer for things to happen, especially if people go on vacation and so on.

Marc