New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

plantacholic gathering

Started by charlie, August 20, 2014, 10:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucius

guck

Thanks for hosting us.  I really enjoyed.
Lucius, thanks for the plants.

daworldisblack

Great time indeed! Fingers crossed its me next month but keep a lookout for the date etc. :)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Dxpert

Thanks for hosting us, I had a great time and learned a bunch as per usual.

I'm glad I'll have an opportunity to see the 79 gallon in future.

-Mike

lucius

wolfiewill

Quote from: daworldisblack on September 06, 2014, 09:04:40 PM
Great time indeed! Fingers crossed its me next month but keep a lookout for the date etc. :)

Hey, it's next month already! I'm back and disappointed that I missed all this good stuff! When's the next one?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

charlie

Quote from: wolfiewill on October 04, 2014, 09:48:13 AM
Hey, it's next month already! I'm back and disappointed that I missed all this good stuff! When's the next one?
Well I was here all along & I`m also itching for the Oct. one.
Rah is the man for this month, but if he is not quite ready, perhaps someone else can step up & host Oct., did I hear someone yelling " I will"??
Welcome back Greg.

wolfiewill

Rah, we know you're out there...... reading these posts...... Soooooooo?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

daworldisblack

Quote from: wolfiewill on October 05, 2014, 11:28:31 AM
Rah, we know you're out there...... reading these posts...... Soooooooo?

Lol, I am, Iam.. so I expected to have more work done by this point so that my basement is not a hazardous place plagued with traps and such. If no one is able to host this month, i can say potentially the end of the month I should be good but if anyone else steps up, you can have this month uncontested :)

wolfiewill

Great, thanks for offering to host :). Let's set a date and time! How 'bout Saturday, October 25. Or perhaps the following Saturday?

charlie

Quote from: wolfiewill on October 08, 2014, 11:31:30 AM
Great, thanks for offering to host :). Let's set a date and time! How 'bout Saturday, October 25. Or perhaps the following Saturday?
The 25TH is out for me .
Errol

pm

Any chance of this happening on a Sunday... Typically I have to miss these on Saturdays.

daworldisblack

I'm open either day of the weekend on either week so please continue with availabilities :)

lucius

I'm good for either day also.

wolfiewill

Either day is good for me as well.

charlie

Any day of the 2 weekends , except the 25th.

Holly

Is this still happening this month? I'd like to come this time if I can. Sunday's work best for me but I might be able to make a Saturday with enough notice.

fischkopp

Love to join, but I am not sure I can make it this time. The evenings would work better for me.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

exv152

Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

charlie

so can the host set a definitive date?